What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to becoming an eBay power seller
- Showing you why you shouldn’t rely on eBay as a sole form of income
- Showing you why you must have an eBay store and how to promote it
- Showing you how to make the most from your physical items
- Showing you how to run an effective classified ad
- Showing you how crucial a good feedback score is
- Showing you how to create an eye catching title
- Showing you how to generate visitors for free
- Showing you how eBooks are the biggest seller
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Your Own eBook Business scores 70.71/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ninetydaypowerseller.com/discount/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ninetydaypowerseller.com you’ll also be taken through to ninetydaypowerseller.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)